Let's take a deep dive
The Exquisite Delight of Whitefish Caviar
Whitefish caviar is a cost-effective luxury and a great choice to supplement Sturgeon caviar at larger gatherings or events, allowing you to expand your caviar offerings without exceeding your budget. Whether enjoyed on its own or as a flavorful garnish, Whitefish caviar is a luxurious and delicious addition to any meal.
- Whitefish caviar is derived from the roe (eggs) of various species of whitefish, such as whitefish from the Great Lakes or other freshwater sources.
- The caviar typically consists of small to medium-sized pearls that range in color from pale to golden yellow.
- Whitefish caviar is known for its mild and delicate flavor, with a subtle brininess.
- It has a slightly crunchy texture and bursts with a satisfying pop when consumed.
- Whitefish caviar is commonly served on blinis or toast points, accompanied by crème fraîche or sour cream.
- It is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, and essential minerals.